Monthly Harvard Medical School Garage
180B Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
RULES AND REGULATIONS CONCERNING
MONTHLY CARD HOLDER PARKING RIGHTS
1. Parking Rights. The purchase of a Parking Permit grants the Monthly Card Holder a license to park on the Harvard Longwood Campus Property, conditioned
on the timely payment of parking fees, and compliance with these Rules and Regulations, as amended from time to time. The Monthly Card Holder may cancel
parking privileges at least fifteen (15) days prior written notice to Harvard. Harvard reserves the right to cancel parking privileges at any time, although
Harvard will endeavor to provide at least thirty (30) days prior written notice of cancellation except in the case of (i) circumstances beyond Harvard's
control, or (ii) the Monthly Card Holder's failure to pay amounts when due or other violation of these Rules and Regulations.
2. Non-Assign ability. Parking privileges may not be transferred.
3. Monthly Cardholder Application. The Monthly Card Holder must complete and deliver to Harvard a "Monthly Card Holder Application" (copy on reverse)
to obtain parking privileges. If the information supplied should change, or if Harvard should modify the Monthly Card Holder Application, the Monthly
Card Holder must promptly submit a new Monthly Card Holder Application.
4. Monthly Card. A card allowing access to and from the Garage will be issued upon the applicant's (i) submission of a completed Monthly Card Holder Application,
and (ii) payment of the initial monthly parking fee or permission to deduct from their payroll. The Monthly Card may be used only in accordance with these
Rules and Regulations, and at all times remains the property of Harvard.
5. Monthly Parking Fees. Monthly parking fees are established by Harvard and are subject to change (Harvard will give Monthly Card Holders as much advance
notice of change as is practicable). Monthly parking fees cannot be prorated or otherwise adjusted for periods during which the Monthly Cardholder does
not use parking privileges. The monthly parking fee must be paid by payroll deduction, check, or term bill charge.
6. Use of the Garage. Harvard may establish and distribute operating rules relating to proper use of the Garage. A Monthly Card Holder must comply with
such operating rules, these Rules and Regulations and other applicable laws and regulations, and shall follow safe driving practices at all times while
in the Garage.
7. No Storage, Abandonment. The Garage may not be used for storage of vehicles or other equipment. Any vehicle or equipment remaining in the Garage for
more than fourteen (14) calendar days shall be deemed abandoned and may be removed from the Garage (Harvard will endeavor, but is not required, to send
notification to the Monthly Card Holder at the current billing address five (5) days before removal), in which event Harvard shall not have any liability
to any person for loss or damage on account of such removal. All costs incurred in removing and storing any such abandoned vehicle or equipment shall
be reimbursed by the Monthly Card Holder upon being billed therefore by Harvard.
8. Default. If the Monthly Card Holder (i) fails to pay any monthly parking fee when due, (ii) fails to pay any additional charge imposed under these
Rules and Regulations within ten (10) days after being billed therefore, or (iii) violates these Rules and Regulations in any other respect and fails
to cure such violation within any cure period reasonably designated by Harvard (it being understood that no cure period will be afforded in the case of
repeated or egregious violations), Harvard may immediately suspend all parking privileges and deactivate the Monthly Card.
9. No Liability of Harvard. Payment of the applicable monthly parking fee grants the Monthly Card Holder a license to park only, and no bailment is intended
or shall be deemed created. To the fullest extent permitted by law neither Harvard Medical School, Harvard University nor their respective officers, directors,
beneficiaries, agents, employees, successors and assigns, shall be responsible or liable to any extent for (i) damage to or theft of any vehicle or its
contents due to fire, collision, vandalism or any other cause, (ii) injuries or liabilities suffered by any person while using the Garage; or (iii) any
losses or other damages incurred by any party by reason of that party's inability to use the Garage.
I certify that I have read and understand the above listed rules and regulations and agree to comply with the foregoing.
This application is not valid unless it is dated and signed (please type your full name for signature in the signature box below). It is only an application.
No parking privileges are granted unless and until it is accepted and a sticker is issued. Upon issuance of a sticker, this application, subject to Harvard's
Rule and Regulations governing such parking, shall be binding on the undersigned.